Friday, April 25, 2008

Prairie Wolf

I was goofing around on my little level 10 hunter (I only really play her when my friend comes over, but I wanted to level her up a bit.) After painfully leveling her up from 6 to 10, I scavanged around for a nice mage to portal me to Thunder Bluff. I will note that this took *way* longer than I had hoped it would! But, I was lucky and found a very nice mage that happily ported me and refuses my tip. WooT nice people ^^

I ran out into Bloodhoof Village and hung out for a minute, then ventured a bit south to find a Prairie Wolf. I tamed the highest level one I found, and *very* easily leveled him up to 10. Why did I get a low level wolf? Prairie Wolves are special -- they bark when you click them, like that level 35 wolf, Spot, in Theramore Isle. I named him something really lame, but this charecter likes cute names for her little anklebiter pets. Therefore, I named him "yipper" or "yip" for short.

By the way, my friend asked me why most people don't have a barking wolf. The short answer, they don't know about the skill. The long answer, they don't constently check Petopia for new pets (or old pets) with special talents. In a new hunters mind, a level 10 when tamed wolf is better than a level 6 when tamed wolf.

Aannyway, my little hunter now has a friend.

No comments: