Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bluefur 70!

OMG!
I got Bluefur to 70!
Like, AWESOME!
*cough* sorry....

Okay, so I was spazz-questing, doing every easy-ish quest out in Netherstorm with Absumo, watching my xp bar slooowly creap up and up. I also did one of my favorite quest chains, the one that starts with taking back crates from the blood elves and giving them to the Nexus-prince? And then you find triangulation points, then kill a push-over 70 elite and get a god-power giving crystel? (that you cant use to get super powers, stinkO) Anyway, at the end of the chain the Nexus prince tells you to give the Uber-powerful rock to some floating jigsaw-puzzle in Shattrath, which is basicaly a god already... And there are no hunter rewards. But still, hey, its fun. And, after that chain, you get quest from A'dal to go to Temp/bot or something like that, and you get more lame gear and a Mech Key. Fun!

Sorry, I got off-topic.

When I hit 70, I headed out to Terrokar, and started running. Why? Because I have never laid a foot in Shadowmoon on this char. >.<
Absumo came and was an audience for me. <3
Heres me on Night the Blue Windrider.

No comments: