Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ok, thats one problem fixed...

My characters are no longer deaf!

I'm not sure if thats a good thing.
The problem is, Borean Tundra has the worst General chat in the history of WoW kind. I know that you can turn off general chat, but I don't like missing the LFG's and the ever so rare, and wonderfull, "Portal: Dalaran, last chance!" mages. So I'm stuck listening to the endless "WTF THSI QUEST IS BUGGED!" "How do I do Springing the Trap?" "(Enter stuped/obvious question here)"

It's not as bad in Dragonblight, luckily.

Lightfur is level 72, and Epic Flight form is very welcome. Vallrok is still 70, but he now has a white saberwolf named Brokenmaw (fitting, don't you think?) and is having a interesting time taming every beast in sight.
Bluefur and Rassaa are dorment for a while, mostly because Cenerion Circle is more packed than Aerie Peak. (you would think that the quiet, low-RP realm would be LOW traffic, but noo...)

All I need to do now is get Vall to 75, so he can get a Vargul Blighthound.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...
it's good that they're not deaf anymore.

You need to send me that WoW email.

Wolfington said...

Oh yeah.. Forgot about that. Oops :-P

Anonymous said...

lol, thanx.