Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lightfur is 80 and flying

80. And in Epic flight form. Sweet....

Epic flying is a must in Northerend. Travaling and doing quests is so much easier now that I don't have to fight my way in and out of every place I go. Now, leveling Vallrok (75 atm), I learned how much I miss flying.

Oh, and you know how I said I hated Loque'nahak? Well, the same thing happened with him that happened with Springpaw Stalkers. I used to hate them, now I love them. I am. SO. weird. So I think Vall is going to try and find that beast, and also level at the same time, because getting to 80 for him is a big objective. Crocoslime!!!!!

AND. All of my hunters are now BM. Survival is a great spec, but I can't stand having my pet always loose aggro! (And now I can tame just about anything. :-/)
THats all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...

(aka I didn't understand a word) XD

Martina Fu said...

Yeah, same here, Preeti.

Wolfington said...

Lol sorry. Maybe its time for another RL post, hmmmm...

THink.. Think..
Ok. Need some help here. What should I post about in my boring life?

Unknown said...

oo!
i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...
...
wat do u do after school?
like, on moday if has orchestra pracitce
and then on tuesday i have a violin lesson
and then on wedsday im free
and then on thursday i have CHAMP and ballet
and then on friday i have violin group class
and then on the weekend i'm free
so what do u do?
did u go shopping
um
whaty about ur family?
what r u like?
HM!?!?!?!
TELL ME!!
RAWR