Friday, July 11, 2008

Mid-summer Stress

WARNING!
This post is not WoW related!

/cough /cough

It's the middle of July. The sun is shinning, I have minimal work to do, and Rassaa is beckoning me. The Vegetable Garden is full and green, with new Squash being picked every day. Suger Snap Cuccumber with Rice Viniger, yellow Squash with mushrooms, fried and eaten with pasta, the anticipation of Tomatoes(fun to pick, not to eat), beans, corn and potatoes.. Sounds great, doesn't it?

Well, Mid-Summer Stress (MSS) is ruening it.

yeah yeah, I hear you saying, "MSS isn't real, summer is all about the relaxation of having nothing to do!" but ah, there ARE things to do! Clean the house, Clean the pool, chemicalize the pool, fill the pool, organize friend meetings, write in the stuped journal that you where assigned to write 20+ entries, half a page minimal, of... Even organizing vecations, the most stress-less things, causes MSS. Will we go up north next week? Maybe next month? And then there are summer camps. Will the boy, my bro, get driving lessons this month? Or this FALL? Should I go to I-life camp again? Should I go to fencing?

All of this MSS is driving me up the wall! /pout

No comments: