Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rassaa gets a horse!

At 55-almost-56, Rassaa took some time away from leveling to get Stormwind reputation. I had done most of the Elwyn quests, all of the Westfall quests, and all of the Redrige quests, that I knew of. I therefor only had two places left -- Stormwind City itself, and Duskwood. (Actualy, I thought Duskwood was a Night Elf place, not a Human place.) I spent a few days there, doing the countless lame-storied quests, and the few but fun creepy, high-story quests.

It took a while, but I did finish all the quests I could find in Duskwood. I was at about 10k/21k rep when I started, and I ended up with 17k/21k. I headed over to Stormwind to find more. I found a couple, but only enough to get me up to 19k/21k, curse it!

I headed to Elwyn.

I speant a while running around on my ram, looking for quests. I found a couple at an old farm, and in desperation did them all. I still didn't have enough, infact, I was only 500 rep away!!!

I found a quest in The Blue Recluse, however, and finished it. DING! DING! DING!

Heres me on my beautiful black stallion, doubed Darkiron. Later he will molt into a white coat, and will be renamed Lightforge.




(and if your wondering how I got rep so fast, quests reward 500 rep sometimes. And, I'm 57.5 right now.)

No comments: