Thursday, March 5, 2009

Reveiw - Mysims Kingdom

First Thoughts - Hey, my character is kinda... cute.
This is kind of fun. I like.
Whoa, my "friend" is an idiot.

Storyline - Well, this deffinetely isn't Spiro. Hardly any story line. No villian, no big hero. Ah well, it's not a game that would be very well suited to a big story.

Gameplay - The only big problem I ran in to while playing this game didn't relate to the game at all. It related to my bro coming in the playroom every 5 minutes to sing "retarded!" before laughing at the game and leaving. He's such a loser. Obviously he thought the game sucked, but thats coming from a 16 year old guy with an obsession over bloody games like "The Darkness" and a host of others. I think the game is fun, and most of the characters have a few jokes to tell that are surprisingly witty.

Sound - Will these people shut up?! Seriously, they sound like a bunch of babies in a sandbox!

Graphics - you have to hand it to the creators of this game, they made ME like the cute graphics. ME! They could rule the world with this power!

Controls - perfectely fine. No problems at all.

Entertainment - It was very fun for the first half of the game. However, in the end, building endless houses got boring and I started throwing all sorts of useless crap in to houses, where at one point I was taking my time and making pretty, beautiful houses.

Overall Rating - 7 or 7.5 I would suggest it to anyone who really enjoys making tons of houses.

(man, was this long in coming? Sorry its so late!)

6 comments:

music lover said...

Whoa!! They made you think something is cute? amazing...
build houses? Is that all you did for this game?

Anonymous said...

...
MADNESS, I TELL YOU!!
If it made you think it was cute, think about what would happen to my mom! Or me! Or other people! IT's a conspiracy!

music lover said...

yea, really....

Wolfington said...

/cough
Sorry about not commenting in a million years, /cough

Yeah, *cute*, scary.

Not only build houses, but yeah, thats the basics. I know, sounds boring.. But its amusing. And I was bored enough to play a game as bad as... Sonic Unleashed (No! Not that!) at the time I played this game.

music lover said...

That's okay that you haven't commented in a while...

Do you have to meet a quota for how many houses you have to build or are there different designs for the houses?....

Wolfington said...

I'm late again. Anyway, you have to build stuff for people that ask you to make them. There are usualy only a few limitations, but as I said before, after you build your 5-trillionth house, it can get a bit boring.