Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rassaa gets another...


Well, I did it again! I am so obsessed with pets that I decided to get another one. This time, Mazzaranache!

This pink flamingo is only found in Mulgore plains, so Rassaa had a bit of trouble getting to him.


First thing I did was head out to Westfall. I ran from Sentenel Hill towards the coast, where I dodged the scattered Murlocs (I can not BELIEVE I got away with no adds.. Murlocs are not like that!) and began the long swim towards Strangelthorn Vale. When I finely got there, I intentionaly aggroed a croc and let it chew on me 'till I died. As a ghost, I ran towards Booty Bay, sadly looking towards Grom'Gol, my old Hordie town.


I would have died of boredome if it had not been Sunday, when the Fishing tourney was going. A bunch of 70's where argueing and being very Night Elf (As most of them where. Remember, Rassaa is unfond of Elfies!)

I got a few good laughs as I neared Booty Bay, and logged/re-logged next to the graveyard. (Thanks to Mania, I finely can travel and rez enywhere as a Ghost!) Then I ran around, falling off of walkways, trying to get to the Flight point.


I got on the boat, sarounded by 70 horde and fealing very out-of-place. When the boat arived at Ratchet, I fell of the boat (I am real smart -.-) and grabbed the flight point, then began another long treck to Mulgore. Along the way I watched Hordies look at me like, "What the crap lookat the nOOb!" or sometimes just like, "Look a nOOb." That was an unpleasent run.


Well, I finely got to Mulgore, where I roamed around, and found Mazz waiting for me. Tamed, he is now my new companion. But what will I name him/her?
By the way, I am planning on getting a nice pink shirt to go along with my bird. Rassaa has style!

No comments: