Friday, March 7, 2008

Say hello to Rassaa!

Rassaa is my new project! I was and am really bored, and decided to make yet another hunter to play around with. This time, however, I will be an Alliance! To be precise, I made a Dwarf gall. My brother and dad would spaz if they saw me playing a dwarf, but I will do what I want and that's that... (Man I can tick them off saying that... Muahahahaha...)


So I turned my computer away from the T.V. where my brother and dad resided like vegetables and made her. Because she lives on a RP realm, Cenerion Circle, I made her personality and background too!



Rassaa was abandoned at birth in Dun'Moroh, and spent her early years with an elderly uncle who taught her the art of Hunting. She was fascinated, and eagerly learned all she could from her uncle until he got to old to provide necesitys for her. She left sadly, looking for somebody who could teach her more. Finely she came to Coldridge Valley where she met people who actualy attempted to train her. Soon she was nearly ready to grab a beatifull pet!
Personality wise, she is rather well-tempered but tires easily of ignorent people, and even more easily of anyone of the Night Elf race. (Sadly, she is rather unfond of the stocky, purple beings. But then, they are mostly unfond of her right back.) She would much rather hang out with the Draenie or Humans than Gnomes, other Dwarfs, or Night Elves.
At the moment, she is level 8. At ten she is planning on powering through the pet quests and taming the beautiful animal which is Timber, the white worg.
But maybe she will try out some more exotic things, like birds and crabs and scorpids!

No comments: