Friday, February 15, 2008

I play WoW

I am addicted to a MMORPG (massive multiplayer role playing game) called World of Warcraft, or WoW. I play it much more than I should, laying off of home work and house work. Life is good.
If you know what the game is and you play it, then you might understand this blog. If not, well, read the posts about RL (real life) or just visit http://subversivesuburban.blogspot.com/ for my mothers words on life.

In RL, I have a cat named Spock and two dogs, Emily and Jamie. I live with my mom and dad, and my annoying highschool brother. (yes, he is also a WoW addict. More of one than me, in fact.)

Spock is all you can expect from a cat. Curious, cute, active, lazy and bored all at the same time. You are just as likely to see him sleeping as you are to see him thundering down halls and batting at our dogs tails. His silver tabby fur hides the Bengal Tiger inside.

cat in a larger than life bag

Jamie is the good dog. He loves people, balls, sleeping, dad, FOOD, snow, and toys. If you could not tell by that description, he is a Golden retriever.

Jamie in the bird bath

And finaly there is Emily, our shelter dog with a submisive attitude. She gets nervous when more than 6 people are in the house, and just freaks when there are holidays. She is a mix breed mutt.

Emily all curled up

No comments: