Friday, February 15, 2008

My charecters

In WoW I have many charecters, but my mains are Vallrok and Lightfur. They live on the Aerie Peak server.

Vallrok...

  • is a level 70 troll hunter.
  • has 3 pets, a black wolf (nameless), a white tiger named Sarrow (spelled wrong), and a blue tiger from wintersping (nameless).
  • has mostly blue gear with only 2 epics, a ring from Headless Horseman and a Gyro-balanced Khorium Destroyer.
  • is not played very often
  • is a BM hunter that is thinking of going MM.
  • Armory

Lightfur...

  • is a level 70 tauren Feral druid.
  • has 1 epic, a S1 gladiators shoulder peice.
  • spends most of his time doing dailys.
  • is bored of BG's already.
  • Armory

I also have a RP hunter on the Cenerion Circle server...

Bluefur...

These are just my most played charecters. I also have a 33 lock, 21 warrior, 14 pally, 13 mage and 6 rogue. All of which are Horde.

No comments: