Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hmm.

Well. I don't have anything to talk about, but I want to post on my blog. So... Activating Filter System!
*Filtering through: Past Few Days*
*Even Mildly Interesting Files Found: 0*
*Filtering through: Past Few Weeks*
*Even Mildly Interesting Files Found: 1!!!!!!*
*File Name: Going to the Breeder*
*Error: Copy Found*
*Filtering through: Future*
*Even Mildly Interesting Files Found: 2!!!!!!!!!!11111one*
*File Name(s): Birthday Coming! and Aion Coming Out Soon(ish)*
*Activating Files*

So, in a couple weeks, I will be 14. I know, right? I so totally... don't care! But oh well. On August 22, I will be 14.. Wish my good luck or I'll tear out your heart. I hope that we will go up north to my Grandparents house for my Birthday, it's always awesome.

Also.

A new game is coming out this September, Aion. A big part of it is that.. you have wings.. You can -fly-. I want wings! Apparently, you can only really fly in some places, and, at least at first, only for 60 seconds at a time. In no-fly zones, you can only glide for 60 seconds. Although it's not crappy gliding. It's actually pretty well done. And, along with flight, you can fight and you have mad skillz and all that.
Anyway, it sounds pretty interesting. I want to play it.

Something else not really interesting!

I spent all day playing Co-op Gears of War 2. That is a really fun game, I love the way you can saw someone apart with the chainsaw on your sword. With all the gore and stuff flying all over. /cackle. And I love cutting my way out of a giant, city-eating Worm with a chainsaw and flying out in a shower of blood, looking like I was painted red. And riding a huge monster, then saying to the Commander guy, "Hey, we stole a huge evil monster and we're riding it to --" and getting the answer "You WHAT?!" I mean really. What is there not to love?

Anyway. It's 3:00 AM and I should probably go to bed.
Maybe.
Ah, maybe later.

2 comments:

normanack said...

Hilarious, as usual!
And . . . get to bed earlier!!!

Princess Leia said...

heh.
You forgot: Geethika might be coming!!
But she told me that she wants to drag you to the mall.
Happy almost b'day, I'm obviosly gonna wish you again later.