Thursday, August 27, 2009

O.O

Puppies are SO CUTE!
Echo is SO CUTER!
OMG!
*freaks*

We brought Echo home today. He whined a bit in the car, but all is forgiven. After all, he was leaving his puppy brothers and sisters for the first time. He sat on my lap most of the time, looking out the window, snoozing, panting. When he looked out the window, people in passing cars would smile and AWwww at him.
When we got home, I played with him in the kitchen for about 30 minutes, until he collapsed behind mom (she was leaning up against the counter, making a sort of cave behind her back) and quickly fell asleep.

I will post many pictures tomorrow!

5 comments:

Princess Leia said...

OMG adorable!!! I just want to pet her so much that I'm rubbing the computer screen. MLIA.

Princess Leia said...

*him. I just want to pet him so much. Soooo cute!!!
^_^

Wolfington said...

I know, isn't he adorable?
His favorite toy is my fingers.. He likes to chew on them... Ow.

Princess Leia said...

lolz
the hazards of a puppy are outweighed by the cuteness.

music_lover said...

OMG!!!! He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!