Friday, August 14, 2009

Update - DIA

I went to the Detroit Institute of Art today, David and his family invited me along. I've been to what, one museum in my life? Two? Not that many. So of course I loved it. There where a ton of cool, awesome Oil Paintings, from Picasso to William-Adolphe Bouguereau, who painted The Nut Gatherers. I can't say much about the place, except that it's really really cool. And they have good food. Nomnom.

So, an overview of the day;
On the drive to the DIA, me and David nom'd on some Cereal Bars and chattered about Music. He tried to get that song, We Rock, stuck in my head, but I avoided it by getting One Tin Soldier stuck in my head, instead.

When we got there, we wandered around Ooo'ing and Aahhhh'ing at sculptures and paintings. Oh, and I learned David can Pick-pocket me. With ease. I had a pencil in my front pocket and he picked my pocket for it a bunch of times, then put it back. Without me noticing. Seriously! He's good.

We had food from the cafeteria there. Not amazing food, but good food. And the desserts where awesome. Lemon Bars, Brownies, nomnomnomnom.

On the way back home, we stopped and got some Ice Cream from McDonalds. I looove Ice Cream. NomNomNom. While we ate, David took his Laptop out of his backpack (I need a laptop..) and we started typing up a story. Oh, and he tried to get Everybody Makes Mistakes and some other annoying song stuck in my head, but I got Light the Candles stuck in my head instead. Hah...

In September, some time, I might go with David and his family to the Shed Aquarium in Chicago. That would be so epicly awesome! I've never been to an Aquarium!

Thats all.

2 comments:

Princess Leia said...

Love the DIA...
And how come you're not dead?

Wolfington said...

I guess your assassins got caught up looking at art.